Timings are in British Summer Time.
‘Free’ networking &
The 12 months review – The COO’s take on energy markets
The 12 months review – The CIO’s take on energy markets
The 12 months review – The CEO’s take on energy markets
Networking with the presence of the keynote speakers
- Digitalisation of energy markets
- Changes of consumption habits
- Energy markets
2020 so far – An EFET review
What are the lessons learnt from the COVID-19 crisis?
- Challenges encountered: How did we overcome them?
- What are the competencies we’ve developed as companies? As individuals?
- How do you not fall back into old habits? Making sure what worked remains
Spotlight on the human factor: What are the take -aways for back office and IT managers?
- What has changed in recent months?
- What should be your post-pandemic approaching to scouting talents?
- Automation in back office – RPA
- COVID-19 impact on organisations
- Data science
- Tea organisations and scouting
- Crisis management vs leadership
Our digital journey – A back office/IT collaboration story
Artificial Intelligence in energy trading: Are we getting there at last?